Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to expect tonight but it’s not abad time to play them after them losing key players to injury.

Just hope we don’t look like a team that has run out of ideas again.

Don’t think it’s such a good thing Watkins is missing.

That Duran is a monster In the air and Diaby has the pace of him.

Dias to the bench as they are both his frailtie?

Yeah we're so poor at the minute that the team in second place come and parked the bus and resorted to fouling and minimal possession......And the team in first got a draw with us at their place via a penalty.

Too many of our fans are falling for the media narrative. Yeah being 3rd isn't ideal, but we're only 3 points behind with 9 games to go. The landscape could look a lot different by Sunday night, we've seem enough footy to know that.

As I mentioned above, our fans also falling for the narrative Haaland is out of form because he didn't score vs Arsenal and The Dippers, when in the games before that he scored 10 goals in all competitions within about 4-5 weeks of returning from injury. Tell me another player in the country that scored 10 goals within about a month...

Things aren't perfect but our fans shouldn't fall for the media bollocks just because they want to Dippers and Klopp to win it.
Spot on.

I haven’t checked the stats but he’s probably the most in form striker in the country since his return from injury.

He’s certainly scored more goals than any dipper or gooner in that time.

Every game is a must-win from here on out. Watkins is out for them, but they still have a strong attack in Diaby, Luiz, Bailey, and our former player Rogers. It's a tough lineup to call, but my best guess would be:

Ortega
Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Lewis Rodri
Bernardo Foden Alvarez Nunes
Haaland

Spot on.

I haven’t checked the stats but he’s probably the most in form striker in the country since his return from injury.

He’s certainly scored more goals than any dipper or gooner in that time.
He doesn't look anywhere near fully fit or in elite condition.

Sluggish is how I'd describe him.

IMO....We now need much more movement and interchange of forward players and positions.

Vikingo coming orf the bench may be the best plan for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.