Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I'm at with the team:
-------------Ortega
????---????---????---????
--------------Rodri
------????---------????
Bernardo--????----????

Ederson injured, Rodri and Bernardo are the only 2 that give 7 out of 10s every week.

The other 8 spots are up for grabs, can't say anyone deserves to start. Defence is probably more straight forward given the injuries.
Football isn’t for you. Try eastenders.

We have the beating of this lot at home. Whether we will the title or not depends on Spurs away, imho, and the timing of it. Tough game probably between two other tough games ... .

Rodri and Bernardo are the only 2 that give 7 out of 10s every week.

That's true.

Haaland and KDB have a higher ceiling and get the plaudits for their goal involvements, but their bottom level can be infuriating at times.

Even when Rodri and Bernardo play close to their bottom level, they are still miles better than the average PL player.

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to start Rico at the back, thought he did well on Sunday and actually brought the ball forward and gave us a bit of forward impetus.

I feel at times at the moment we are more intent on keeping the ball for keeping the balls sake and Rico has that bit of youthful exuberance that can create problems for the opposition. Plus with having him in the team and moving into midfield think we could do without Kovacic which would allow Doku/Grealish to have a start on the wing, given Doku's lack of form recently i would go with Grealish;

Ortega

Rico
Ruben
Akanji
Gvardiol

Rhodri

Kev
Bernie

Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Last edited:
Ortega
Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol
Lewis, Rodri
Foden, De Bruyne, Grealish
Alvarez, Haaland

More than enough to win the game with that team. Doku and Alvarez on the bench.
Visual of this.

Attachments

• lineup (7).png
    lineup (7).png
    122.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.