Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a few mitigating circumstances in fairness. 2 months out injured and a close family bereavement.
No doubt he’s had a couple of howlers as well where there’s nobody else to blame but himself yet he’s still on course TL for another golden boot.
We have to be careful not to take this kid for granted.
Expecting to much of him when he plays, that’s what last season’s performances bring

Only Fulham and Bournemouth have had drubbings at the Etihad this season in PL, we're due another, and tonight, I think we'll klick and get at least 4. I'm an eternal optimist. Come on you Blues! ⚽⚽⚽⚽

That never get played as our build up is so sloooooow
You are right but there is still the opportunity to do so, you can see Haaland looking to run, going on a run and then stopping, I guess at some point he will just stop running :/

Look I'm not moaning, fuck, we have won everything, a false 9 is probably the ideal way for a team to use with Pep's style, evidenced by what we did win playing it.

All credit to Haaland for still scoring a sackful when not being used to maximum effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.