Aston Villa PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Vote for who you like and if its not Foden then you have shit for brains .Just got home and I'm gobsmacked what a genius we have OMG I'm not gay but I fucking love him he's just as good as Lakey fucking WOW what a perfomance ,I can't sleep I'm still buzzing
He's better than Lake. He's the best player we've ever produced.

I'm going for Grealish

Yes, I know Phil scored a hattrick and Rodri ran the midfield but Grealish looked like the player he was last season.

The villa boos seemed to get quieter and quieter as the game went on as they slowly realised he wasn't arsed!

Great performance by all

If we win the league from here, I think it will be our biggest achievement.

obviously Phil but honourable mention to Gvardiol, Doku also much more effective than from the left

Phil was electric but had to go with Rodri. Guy is fucking unplayable right now and is the best midfielder itw currently.
I wonder if we could bring in another 6 to free up Rodri to roam around the pitch more.

Definitely see the case to give Phil the MOTM too, am fine with either. Honourable mention to Gvardiol, what a run he's having as of late. Going to be a cornerstone of our defense for years to come.

Phil was superb, so was Rodri and Gvardiol. Special mention to Ortega, who also played excellent.

You generally have to give it to the hattrick man.

Rodri was superb too, as always. He pretty much gets overlooked in these polls because he's consistently so good that it's taken for granted in a way. You could make a case for him winning it nearly every week. Most players standout performances are just another game for Rodders.

Gvardiol was excellent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.