Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

I see a few people have mentioned Liverpool… I don’t see why Gerrard would have assurances that the job at Liverpool will be his after Klopp. I always think that kind of talk is bloody nonsense from fans.

I thought Lampard getting the Chelsea job was bonkers. There were three or four managers in the Championship doing better things than Lampard. What Chris Wilder did with that SheffUtd team who were favourites for relegation from the Championship was phenomenal… he’d never get offered the Chelsea job, yet they gave it to Frank?… bonkers!

Gerrard has done nothing to make him good enough for a top Prem job. I’m even surprised that Villa have gone for him as he’s still too novice for that job in my opinion.

It’s like there’s always talk on here by some people about Kompany one day becoming City manager, just because he played for us.

Don’t get me wrong, you never know, both could one day turn out to be good managers and end up at a top club. But it’s impossible to say at this stage whether they will be and talk of it for people like that is fanciful at best.

There are cracking managers out there who’ve never had and never will have a top job.

Risky from Villa, this.

I don’t get the hatred for the kid on here tbh.
The only thing I hate him for was interrupting Mancini’s interview to back up his fat Scouse mate Rooney.

Plus he played for that vermin his entire career.

Other than that he’s actually quite inoffensive for a Liverpool player.

Twatting Djs without prosecution.

Hanging around with Scouse gangsters.

Just a couple of reasons people think he's a bit of dick.
On the flip side to that, I seem to recall he also helped with fundraising for City fan Carl Ramsbottom who ended up in a coma after falling down the stairs at Dusseldorf station following our UEFA Cup tie against Schalke in 2008.

I see a few people have mentioned Liverpool… I don’t see why Gerrard would have assurances that the job at Liverpool will be his after Klopp. I always think that kind of talk is bloody nonsense from fans.

I thought Lampard getting the Chelsea job was bonkers. There were three or four managers in the Championship doing better things than Lampard. What Chris Wilder did with that SheffUtd team who were favourites for relegation from the Championship was phenomenal… he’d never get offered the Chelsea job, yet they gave it to Frank?… bonkers!

Gerrard has done nothing to make him good enough for a top Prem job. I’m even surprised that Villa have gone for him as he’s still too novice for that job in my opinion.

It’s like there’s always talk on here by some people about Kompany one day becoming City manager, just because he played for us.

Don’t get me wrong, you never know, both could one day turn out to be good managers and end up at a top club. But it’s impossible to say at this stage whether they will be and talk of it for people like that is fanciful at best.

There are cracking managers out there who’ve never had and never will have a top job.

Risky from Villa, this.
It's the same mentality with which TV stations deliver pundits. The BBC regularly shove into a corner of the screen how many PL games 'n goals Pundit X has under his belt, and how many FA Cup Finals they have won. Had to laugh when Danny Murphy came on last weekend - he'd won one. Fuck, I've been to Wembley more times 'n Danny!

Odd one this and a big gamble. Gerrard was doing okay in Scotland but I don't really follow Scottish football so I'll leave it to those who do to judge how okay he actually did.

I don't see him doing any better than Dean Smith who i think would have comfortably kept them up given time. Villa probably look at Leicester and think they could do the same but for all the plaudits they still haven't cracked the top four yet.

After Wembley I hate Villa, Gerrard I'm not too fussed aside from him playing for the never guilty scum. I hope they go down but I think they'll stay up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.