Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Inevitable meltdown? He’s been there now what 6 years? Christ. That’s probably the equivalent of the city owners “getting bored” practice what we preach guys.

Villa would be a decent draw for up and coming managers I imagine. Money to spend and a decent squad. I’d imagine making sure they stay up and build next season would be attractive to many. Also lazy to stay he’s only waiting for the liverpool job. Extremely lazy.
Have you not seen any interview whenever they drop points? And that's when they're losing just once in 25 games, The guy is going to completely lose the plot one day, and when it happens more regularly something will have to give. your comparison is way, way off.

It also might be lazy, but doesn't make it any less true.

I've just realised Villa come to our place on the last day of the season.

Is it to much to ask for a repeat of 2012 with Liverpool instead of United and their legend is in the opposition dugout.

Have you not seen any interview whenever they drop points? And that's when they're losing just once in 25 games, The guy is going to completely lose the plot one day, and when it happens more regularly something will have to give. your comparison is way, way off.

It also might be lazy, but doesn't make it any less true.

Klopp has won 1 domestic trophy in 6 years. He's had loads of bad games and embarrassing defeats.

If he was going to have a meltdown about stuff going wrong it would have happened by now, probably last season when he lost every CB he had to injury and had to resort to playing midfielders at CB until he got to January and could sign some bloke from National League North to come in.

It's the same mentality with which TV stations deliver pundits. The BBC regularly shove into a corner of the screen how many PL games 'n goals Pundit X has under his belt, and how many FA Cup Finals they have won. Had to laugh when Danny Murphy came on last weekend - he'd won one. Fuck, I've been to Wembley more times 'n Danny!

The best is when it’s someone who basically did fuck all.

“137 career appearances for Everton” etc.

Or when it’s someone like Neil Mellor.

“Cleaned boots at Southport for a few weeks”.

If he can relegate Villa, then he can get a three year management contract at Liverpoo.

See Golum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.