Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Slippy had the rangers supporting press right up his arse up here. He wont get that down there and had we appointed him and he won fuck all for three years, he would never have lasted. They were asking if Ange woukd last after two months, yet there was nothing to see when Stevie won fuck all. Not even a cup. Having said that, I think he will do ok, because he did massively improve them, but apart from managing Rangers up here, you wouldn't get the time. We know how the press love the Gers and highlight every fucking thing with us. Ange reaction proves that. One thing is certain, he wont get the same free run our Rangers supporting press gave him. You can take that to any fucking bank you like.
The Scottish press hate everything about Rangers and despised England legend Gerrard.He will be fine in Birmingham without the constant anti Protestant/English bile he has suffered for the last 4 years.

View attachment 29852He's an embarrassment, he really is. His sole coaching experience consists of eight months as assistant manager of Trinidad and Tobago back in 2009. Does he seriously think that that would even get him a response from a Premier League club looking for a manager? I thought Newcastle fans wrote the book on delusion, but it looks like Yorke wrote the foreword.
Totally agree. He hasn't done anything to justify getting that job. Even Lampard started in the Championship, Gerrard at Rangers.

Dwight York whinging again about not getting the chance at Villa or an interview maybe Yorke it’s about you as a person your character that clubs don’t like! Turning your back on your son says everything about him!
I rather like the idea of him going back to manage one of his former clubs...

View attachment 29852He's an embarrassment, he really is. His sole coaching experience consists of eight months as assistant manager of Trinidad and Tobago back in 2009. Does he seriously think that that would even get him a response from a Premier League club looking for a manager? I thought Newcastle fans wrote the book on delusion, but it looks like Yorke wrote the foreword.
He has spent more time with his disabled son than he has a coach

Dwight York whinging again about not getting the chance at Villa or an interview maybe Yorke it’s about you as a person your character that clubs don’t like! Turning your back on your son says everything about him!

I'm not sure it is even about that, there are some managers about who have behaved appalling and still get work. He hasn't got any coaching experience and has been retired from playing for 12 years.

As I said a few days ago, he could have started out as a forwards coach and worked his way up, or he could use his contacts in his home country. If he actually cared about being a manager he might have tried the lower leagues like Sol Campbell.

It’s just delusional that he thinks he deserves a shot at Villa, especially as he left on bad terms when he pushed through a transfer by putting in poor performances.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.