Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Dwight Yorke complaining about not getting a response after declaring his interest in the Villa job and making contact with them.

In other news, I'm fucking livid I got no reply after applying to be Tesco's new financial director despite the fact I've shopped there many many times.
The fucker should get his priorities right and contact his son before Aston Villa, it’s shameful he’s a Dad that relinquished any input into his son’s life as it appears he just can’t be arsed.

Dwight Yorke complaining about not getting a response after declaring his interest in the Villa job and making contact with them.

In other news, I'm fucking livid I got no reply after applying to be Tesco's new financial director despite the fact I've shopped there many many times.
Has he actually ever coached a team before? This guy is seriously deluded.

Slippy had the rangers supporting press right up his arse up here. He wont get that down there and had we appointed him and he won fuck all for three years, he would never have lasted. They were asking if Ange woukd last after two months, yet there was nothing to see when Stevie won fuck all. Not even a cup. Having said that, I think he will do ok, because he did massively improve them, but apart from managing Rangers up here, you wouldn't get the time. We know how the press love the Gers and highlight every fucking thing with us. Ange reaction proves that. One thing is certain, he wont get the same free run our Rangers supporting press gave him. You can take that to any fucking bank you like.

Has he actually ever coached a team before? This guy is seriously deluded.
Screenshot_20211113-134329_Chrome.jpgHe's an embarrassment, he really is. His sole coaching experience consists of eight months as assistant manager of Trinidad and Tobago back in 2009. Does he seriously think that that would even get him a response from a Premier League club looking for a manager? I thought Newcastle fans wrote the book on delusion, but it looks like Yorke wrote the foreword.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.