Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Andres Townsend with better PR

Scores a couple of worldies a season but otherwise average, as seen at Barca and Bayern. He was overhyped as he played for Liverpool, Villa is probably his level.

I hope he scores this season's on Monday because I will piss myself laughing if they put the Rags out of the FA Cup. The 'biggest club in the world' are already crapping themselves at facing the mighty Villa at OT.

I was very impressed with Buendia last night. Why have they bought Coutinho? I think that Villa might have made a mistake with Coutinho. I would be surprised if they can fit Watkins, Ings, Buendia, McGinn and Coutinho in their starting 11. They are not like City where they can assemble a squad and rotate. You do that when you have big enough games that mean that your fringe players still get to appear in big games.

If you look at Villa, they play good football but they don't get the results their possession play deserves. That suggests that their forwards are not good but this is not the case. They are a bit of an enigma. They should be higher in the tale than they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.