Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

I don't like Gerrard and thought he was an overrated player, but he's done a good job at Villa so far. I thought they were very good and he's obviously got the players to respond to his tactics.

I thought they played some decent football and like others have said, Buendia was very good and I really like Watkins as well. He's always around the box and has a knack of creating chances. He's still raw, but has a lot of potential.

Reactions: BTH
I don't like Gerrard and thought he was an overrated player, but he's done a good job at Villa so far. I thought they were very good and he's obviously got the players to respond to his tactics.

I thought they played some decent football and like others have said, Buendia was very good and I really like Watkins as well. He's always around the box and has a knack of creating chances. He's still raw, but has a lot of potential.
Raw and great potential? He's 26 with 300 first team appearances!

Villa seem about to add Digne to Coutinho and in so doing will have used all the Grealish money.

A highly questionable series of signings.

Villa seem about to add Digne to Coutinho and in so doing will have used all the Grealish money.

A highly questionable series of signings.
Thought they were pretty good signings. Digne is a good crosser of the ball, and maybe Gerrard know how to bring out the best in Coutinho. Good additions to what is already a pretty decent squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.