Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

Villa have signed some potentially decent players and could be breaking into the top six.

Youri Tielemans, Pau Torres and Moussa Diaby improve their squad but I guess the Europa Conference League may be a distraction.

Diaby is swift and will trouble defences with his pace.

They have bought well but the obvious thing with Villa is how quickly Unai Emery gels the new signings. There is no reason they can emulate West Ham in winning the European Conference League but qualifying for the Champions League will be beyond them.

Villa have signed some potentially decent players and could be breaking into the top six.

Youri Tielemans, Pau Torres and Moussa Diaby improve their squad but I guess the Europa Conference League may be a distraction.

Diaby is swift and will trouble defences with his pace.
I like Tielemans. Has he been a bit under-rated hitherto? Emery obviously rates him.

Could be the dark horses for a bit of silverware.

Emery is a cracking manager who always gets the best out of his players,and they are signing a few good uns.

While ive never held any love for Villa.....i'm more than happy to see another club give he rags and the dippers a run for their money.

This might have been posted elsewhere already (sorry if it has), but they stuck a microphone and camera on Tielemans for Villa's friendly with Newcastle the other day. Amazing footage and makes you realise how fast the game can move at times. Would love to see this as an optional camera angle when watching games in the future, or even as some kind of VR feature. Even just for goal replays, it'd be amazing to track the player's movement and decisions from this first-person view.

Can't embed the video here unfortunately, but here's the link:

Ollie Watkins will be on fire this season.
Tielesmans is a great signing. Might be one of the major talks of signing of the year. Villa should bounce back to where they were 2 seasons back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.