Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

Be interesting how they do this season with the money spent the expectations of the entitled Villa fans! Bet majority of them Expect top five! Lose there home game they'll finish midtable fans unhappy emery sacked early next Season..

17 years old on holiday in Corfu, watched this in a normally quiet bar and was attacked by a Villa fan of a similar age, who had his Mum and Dad with him that did nothing, for daring to celebrate our goal. Unfortunately he or braindead Dad didn't legislate for my dad turning up just as it happened. Horrible set of cunts and thats just my own personal story before anything else that has happened since. May they burn in 10000 Hells.

17 years old on holiday in Corfu, watched this in a normally quiet bar and was attacked by a Villa fan of a similar age, who had his Mum and Dad with him that did nothing, for daring to celebrate our goal. Unfortunately he or braindead Dad didn't legislate for my dad turning up just as it happened. Horrible set of cunts and thats just my own personal story before anything else that has happened since. May they burn in 10000 Hells.

did they get a good slap?

I don’t remember that game at all.

Probably because we lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.