Aston Villa V Man City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll win this convincingly and let's hope the arse can do us a favor or draw it out with chavs. Too early for this but we need to stay as close as possible.

Not sure what the starting line-up would look like but I guess Sagna and Mangala will start. Fernando and Jovetic to appear as subs.

We must win this game really. I would start Jovetic because he brings us a bit of directness, not sure of his fitness though. This will not be by any means easy, difficult to break down. 1-3.

Hart
Zabs
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Milner
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Aguero
Dzeko

We need to put out a strong team, and bounce back from a dissapointing performance last night. We cant carry passengers, and as good as Yaya is on his day, thats exactly what he is at the minute.

Chelsea face Arsenal this weekend. We take care of our own business and hope results go our way. Ideal opportunity to try and close the gap before international break.

The must win games are clocking up already. This is another one. Go 7/8 pts behind Chelsea coupled with a poor result in any of our remaining Champions league games and our season will for all intense and purposes be over by the turn of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.