Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that team, hopefully they will show the same work ethic as the Chelsea game.

Also I hope Tevez plays like his 'usual' self and not like he did again Chelsea (scored a good goal but looked disinterested and didn't really close anyone down). I think if Rodwell plays in the same role as Chelsea, he could grab himself a goal tonight. Come on city

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tevez will destroy Villa tonight.

1-3.

Benteke for them.

When was the last time you watched Tevez? Apart from the goal against Chelsea he's been rubbish for 3 months. So slow.

I hope Aguero's injury is not serious

Seriously that not true at all. He isnt slow. He just isnt trying that hard.

Amazed no one has bumped the Dzeko thread yet. :)

We should be able to win with this team, Villa have won 5 games all season and are crap. These sort of away games are our Achilles heel and we must drop fewer points in them.

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

1-3.

Benteke for them.

When was the last time you watched Tevez? Apart from the goal against Chelsea he's been rubbish for 3 months. So slow.

Carlos is world class,sure he's had a lean spell and hasn't been getting much game time but i saw the old glint in the Chavs game,he's back and out to prove a point to loons like you.

Marvin said:
Tevez :-(

That's the game lost

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

1-3.

Benteke for them.

Carlos is world class,sure he's had a lean spell and hasn't been getting much game time but i saw the old glint in the Chavs game,he's back and out to prove a point to loons like you.
Nothing would make me happier than Tevez scoring - I just think he's had the worst season since he's been in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.