Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell..Kun injured again? I really hope it's not something serious and he can play in the next game. Anyways I have a feeling Tevez will score so don't worry lads! Come on City!

No Ireland or Bent even on the bench for Villa, are they both out of favour? I thought Ireland was back in favour.

MSP said:
How does Dzeko keep his cool with Mancini is bigger mystery than Bermuda triangle, lol

I believe he receives his 150,000 pounds whether he starts the match this week or not.

LoveCity said:
No Ireland or Bent even on the bench for Villa, are they both out of favour? I thought Ireland was back in favour.
Not sure, it's a real shame about Stevie I was just awesome for us.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Bent injured allegedly,3 wks out.
Ireland has been complaining about training with the kids

Syth said:
The hell..Kun injured again? I really hope it's not something serious and he can play in the next game. Anyways I have a feeling Tevez will score so don't worry lads! Come on City!
I think its not serious just can't take the risk .

3 points will give us back the cushion over spurs and chelski. cant ask no more.
4-1 for us me thinks.

oops forgot kun is out. make that 1-0 to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.