Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero just tweeted this

@aguerosergiokun: It's a pity I can't be there for my team at this moment. All I can do is recover, and I'm already on it. C'mon, City!

deano ou812 said:
ban-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
Aguero unlikely to be fit for Barnsley either according to some journo on Twitter. :x

Im just going to drown myself.
We seem to have far more injuries this season compared to last,do we still have the same medical people as last season,or is it just one of those seasons when we have more injuries than normal...

Didn't the club doctor get the sack early this season after falling out with Mancini?

blue12 said:
Aguero just tweeted this

@aguerosergiokun: It's a pity I can't be there for my team at this moment. All I can do is recover, and I'm already on it. C'mon, City!
Said he felt a crick in his knee? Does he mean click?

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
No Ireland or Bent even on the bench for Villa, are they both out of favour? I thought Ireland was back in favour.

Bent injured allegedly,3 wks out.
Ireland has been complaining about training with the kids

As in, youth players have been invited to train with the first team, or he has been forced to train with the under 18s?

villas team is full of fucking kids anyway! come on blues

Got the game on my projector. 100+ inches of HD city.

Come on City, want to see some goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.