Aston Villa

Tim of the Oak said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
well for one, you wouldn't be seeing me running down the road with 49 mates trying to beat up a kid
100% with you .we had no problems in the villa end .around the ground at the station or on the train just shows it only takes one to start if off

I don't think you have read the posts above. You seem obsessed with one guy running across the pitch rather than a gang of copy cat, "I've watched Green Street and the Football Factory" setting about a couple of young lads.
I have read and understand the posts you havnt as the lad ran across the front of the inside of the villa end .this was the spark that caused the trouble.anyone who attacks innocent fans is scum .

Tim of the Oak said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
well for one, you wouldn't be seeing me running down the road with 49 mates trying to beat up a kid
100% with you .we had no problems in the villa end .around the ground at the station or on the train just shows it only takes one to start if off

I don't think you have read the posts above. You seem obsessed with one guy running across the pitch rather than a gang of copy cat, "I've watched Green Street and the Football Factory" setting about a couple of young lads.
I have read and understand the posts you havnt as the lad ran across the front of the inside of the villa end .this was the spark that caused the trouble.anyone who attacks innocent fans is scum .

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Whilst I'm thoroughly enjoying the party, and it's definitely better being on the inside of the tent pissing out, it cannot be right that clubs like Villa have no prospect whatsoever of getting past the front door.

It doesn't keep me awake at night, though. I'm enjoying the party far too much.

You don't strike me as the snorting drugs and drinking Frosty Jack cider type of party person.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Tim of the Oak said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

It sparked the trouble in the ground. It didn't spark the trouble outside because I had to leave the game on the final whistle and Villa were already ganged up near our end.

At least some of the trouble was premeditated.

Tim of the Oak said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Tim of the Oak said:

It sparked the trouble in the ground. It didn't spark the trouble outside because I had to leave the game on the final whistle and Villa were already ganged up near our end.

About 20 Villa scrotes came into the Shakespear pub near New St Station about 9pm clearly looking for trouble, they had a look about and realised the City fans inside were of the aahhem 'older and larger variety' and would have wiped the floor with them so they didn't even buy a drink just looked about and fucked off no doubt to look for some youngsters or women and kids to bully, wankers just got laughed at

Ducado said:
Thought I would start this thread after today's game, it shows how far we are in our journey that most people are not really bothered about them, mainly because they are so far behind us

But I have a soft spot for them as a club, reading Talk Villa it seems that some of their fans have finally woken up to the what the implications of FFP are for them, stuck with an owner that won't or can't invest and hoping for mid table at best, in any normal market you would think that the biggest club in a major UK population area would be a prime target for a rich investor

They do deserve better and the Premier League would be better having a them fighting at the top rather than aiming for Mid Table

We should buy Benteke off them. It will show we are sensitive to their plight.

After the aguero goal ...

Does anyone know what happend down the front after the second goal from aguero yesterday?? I was sat on the third tier n couldn't really see ... Just seen loads of coppers and stewards griping a couple of city fans ! Anyone get a pic or video of it ??

Re: After the aguero goal ...

Some city fans tried to get on the pitch again, a load were still down at teh front after the first goal.

The when villa fans were leaving from he north stand, some fans decided to have a go at them and offer them out knowing they were safe.

blue underpants said:
Tim of the Oak said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

About 20 Villa scrotes came into the Shakespear pub near New St Station about 9pm clearly looking for trouble, they had a look about and realised the City fans inside were of the aahhem 'older and larger variety' and would have wiped the floor with them so they didn't even buy a drink just looked about and fucked off no doubt to look for some youngsters or women and kids to bully, wankers just got laughed at

Ha ha - we left that pub at about 8.20 to catch the 8.31 train. It was full of City at that point both inside and out so would've been amusing to see those scrotes make idiots of themselves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.