Aston Villa

They were singing where we you when you were shit? erm getting bigger crowds than you do and also giving you a yearly beating at villa park

Controversial view on blue moon, but I thought the moody atmosphere was really refreshing yesterday - not a green St wannabe, but it was a bit of a hark back to old away days. A few slaps dished out and received, no one hurt though. Football has become so fuckin sanitised over the last few years and the ridiculous cost has priced out the natural succession of fans (unless paid for by a parent with a few quid), leaving the average match going fan a 50 yr old in middle management - see atmosphere tonight thread.

I'm expecting the usual "proper nawty" comments from the blue moon dullards, but it was really good to see a bit tension after the game

bored at work said:
Controversial view on blue moon, but I thought the moody atmosphere was really refreshing yesterday - not a green St wannabe, but it was a bit of a hark back to old away days. A few slaps dished out and received, no one hurt though. Football has become so fuckin sanitised over the last few years and the ridiculous cost has priced out the natural succession of fans (unless paid for by a parent with a few quid), leaving the average match going fan a 50 yr old in middle management - see atmosphere tonight thread.

I'm expecting the usual "proper nawty" comments from the blue moon dullards, but it was really good to see a bit tension after the game
I too enjoy a moody atmosphere. Adds to the whole occasion and when a goal is scored it adds to the celebrations.

Don't condone mouth breathers running around in larger groups to get smaller groups or even ones and twos. Proper Rag trick. Funny how they didn't try it on in that pub!

Prestwich_Blue said:
The irony of them singing "Where were you when you were shit?" when there were thousands of empty seats, particularly in the Holte End, was clearly lost on them.

There was the 'HOLTE END - THE TWELFTH MAN' sign - and a large section was empty.

I'd have it so you could roll it away when it there were large patches of empty seats there.

bored at work said:

yawn
perhaps you need to move into a city in this century

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.