At a wedding tomorrow!!!

Blue Hefner

As the title suggests!

I'm furious, gutted, nervous and generally ill about it!!

I don't know how I'm going to cope. Has anyone else been in this situation for a big (understatement) game or will anyone be in the same situation tomorrow??

Tips on how to cope will be appreciated

There was a bloke on here who missed the Derby because his wife went into labour, that's understandable.

But a wedding? Even if it's you getting married, bail out.

If its making you ill, cant you pull a sickie?

Unless its your own wedding just dont go. Even if it is your wedding its important that you start out how you mean to go on and tell her your going to the match with your mates and shell just have to get on with it!! Women eh, they can be so fucking selfish!

Blue>Red said:
feel sorry for you blue, are there no other blues there?

One or two, the groom is a red(an ok one as it turns out) but the g'friend is a bridesmaid.

Its my own fault really for being a disbeliever, I should have arranged going in August then she wouldn't have a lef to stand on.

On a slightly plus point, the evening do is at Vermillion so if we win and they lose, I'll be straight to City Square. It easy for people to get lost in the commute form Duke's to Vermillion isn't it????????

Get a phone that you can watch Sky on with a bluetooth earpiece. If the girlfriend is a bridesmaid she won't be sat with you during the service so you should be able to get away with it.

Blue Hefner said:
Blue>Red said:
feel sorry for you blue, are there no other blues there?

One or two, the groom is a red(an ok one as it turns out) but the g'friend is a bridesmaid.

Its my own fault really for being a disbeliever, I should have arranged going in August then she wouldn't have a lef to stand on.

On a slightly plus point, the evening do is at Vermillion so if we win and they lose, I'll be straight to City Square. It easy for people to get lost in the commute form Duke's to Vermillion isn't it????????

So your missing the match because some red couldn't tell his fiance to make the wedding on a date a few days after then end of the season?

Your missing it because a Rag wants to get married.

shame-on-you.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.