At a wedding tomorrow!!!

yatesy94 said:
Markie07 said:
There was a clip on you've been framed years ago of a wedding right in the middle of it one person jumps up who has earphones on and screams GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of The Simpson's episode a while back where Homer is in Church listening to a Football game on a personal radio, stands up and shouts "It's good!".
lol i remember that one classic

I am playing in a cup final today 2pm ko , am more nervous about city game than my game will be getting updates off the touchline need to sneak out of the halftime team talk to the bar i think

My uncle got married the day we got relegated at Stoke. We got to the church early and went to find the nearest pub, but only got to watch the first half before we had to leave for the service. I remember my brother going out when the bride and groom were signing the register to find out the score, came back in with tears in his eyes - didnt need to say anything.

What made things worse was my mum telling the pair of us to stop walking round so glum, we were at a wedding and at least had to pretend we were happy!

Got a wedding to go to today at half 1 it's not in a church so hoping will be able to catch end of the second half. Already checked and the venue does have sky sports so should be ok. Was going to fake a coughing fit so everyone asks me to leave haha.

Blumers Bloomers said:
My uncle got married the day we got relegated at Stoke. We got to the church early and went to find the nearest pub, but only got to watch the first half before we had to leave for the service. I remember my brother going out when the bride and groom were signing the register to find out the score, came back in with tears in his eyes - didnt need to say anything.

What made things worse was my mum telling the pair of us to stop walking round so glum, we were at a wedding and at least had to pretend we were happy!

I burst out laughing reading this, probably wouldn't off if we were not so close to winning the title, but you painted the scene perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.