At a wedding tomorrow!!!

There was a clip on you've been framed years ago of a wedding right in the middle of it one person jumps up who has earphones on and screams GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had to work for one or two big matches in the past and sadly I have to work tomorrow too as I am contracted to work weekends. Nothing I can really do about that either as I know some will moan and say I should pull a sicky, I think pulling a sicky and everyone knowing I am a big City fan and realising there is a big City match on will end up with a disciplinary or possible sacking for me. So really pulling a sicky to watch us in a big game and then be jobless at a time when it's difficult enough to find any sort of work would be a bit stupid, especially as I'd then have no money at all to pay to watch the other games and if we lost I'd feel a right wally losing my job to pretty much see us lose the Premiership. My mates who are Blues actually always want me to be working when the big games are on as every time I've worked when there's a big game on we win but when I have had the day off to watch we have only won a few of those and mainly lost the rest.

Blue Hefner said:
As the title suggests!

I'm furious, gutted, nervous and generally ill about it!!

I don't know how I'm going to cope. Has anyone else been in this situation for a big (understatement) game or will anyone be in the same situation tomorrow??

Tips on how to cope will be appreciated
Snap!! The wedding starts at 1pm & there's no way out!!!

I spoke to my cousin who's getting married & begged him to shift the time forward or back or even postpone but he just laughed & said not a chance bruv!!

Blue Hefner said:
As the title suggests!

I'm furious, gutted, nervous and generally ill about it!!

I don't know how I'm going to cope. Has anyone else been in this situation for a big (understatement) game or will anyone be in the same situation tomorrow??

Tips on how to cope will be appreciated

Was at a christening for the play off final in 99 (rag brother) I recommend lots of beer and staying as near to the TV as you can (that suit has never been the same since).

firkinbarsteward said:
especially if its your own wedding just dont go. Even if it is your wedding its important that you start out how you mean to go on and tell her your going to the match with your mates and shell just have to get on with it!! Women eh, they can be so fucking selfish!

corrected no need to thank me

Go to the wedding - don't need trouble with the missus with it being so tight in the league - but

Object!

Tell 'em he's already married and they'll have to stop the wedding to investigate and you can be in the pub before kick-off. Then turn up a couple of hours later and tell 'em it was all a joke. Then Rag boy can get married while they're playing instead.

Take a Telly,an extension lead a, beer cooler and a box of crips with you. Simples. more peole will watch the match than watch a crummy fake wedding.they will be divorced in 6 months.you will be a city fan forever.

Markie07 said:
There was a clip on you've been framed years ago of a wedding right in the middle of it one person jumps up who has earphones on and screams GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of The Simpson's episode a while back where Homer is in Church listening to a Football game on a personal radio, stands up and shouts "It's good!".

People who organise weddings during the football season know the risks.

I blame the grooms, if you let them get away with it now you're doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.