At City Today.

sweynforkbeard said:
mcfcliam said:
Erm, no one will be sitting down.

Certainly not during the National Anthem. I shall be patrolling the stadium and listing seat numbers of those who mumble or do not appear to know the words.
won't take you long to spot Rooney and have him out on his ear then.

Anyone know why the Club are opening the ground for access from 6AM?

Are they letting you queue inside the ground then going up to the Ticket Office above the shop, or they selling them from the booths behind the North Stand?

squirtyflower said:
ForeverCity said:
no mate. don't wait that long. it will be sold out by then lad.
supporters clubs have sold out there section. 6,000 today, lots more tomorrow for people with 5,000 points then they will sell out at 4000 loyalty points which will be teusday or wednesday. there going like hot cakes.
ffs, just stop it
there are only 36000 season card holders
last year there were 33000 and the year before 28000
there's no way they are all on the cup direct scheme or have 4000 points (which is impossible)

the club know that if everyone gets a ticket when they should then it will sell out at 2000
not everyone will want one, some may not bother

I've been a season card holder since we moved to CoMS when this loyalty points system started. I haven't officially attended any away matches, so no points there and I've only missed a couple of cup games or friendlies.
My points total is almost as much as it could be without any away matches and I have 4020
I reckon more than half of the people in the CDS have 5000 points or more so my prediction is it will sell out at around 2000 points
I remember the scramble for West Ham quarter final tickets a few years ago and the panic that set in when they first went on sale. We had around 35,000 to sell for a home game and there were tickets still available in the last week before the game.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
squirtyflower said:
i didn't go today

but there have been a number of posts from those that did and it seems as thought there have been a lot less
only to be expected really
I would have thought there would be a fair few seeing the points were dropping, just hope they get to 2250 so I can get the lad one.
That's when I can get one, other wise I'll be dipping into the savings and payoff over the odds. Think if you've got 2000 or over you'll be fine... I hope :-/

DannyBoy2890 said:
Anyone going down today?
Meeting my mate in an hour and we're heading down there
Later...when Blue/moon/vibe reports indicate the queue has gone.

The West Ham q/f referred to was not sold out, only 33,000 blues there.

I reckon this will go to general sale. difficult to say, but the majority of fans aren't going to queue as they have work or are based outside Manchester. And most blues who queue will be buying for groups of 2 or more.

got our tickets this mornning, have to say club have organised the queue system well, arrived 8.10 ...... tickets in mitt 10.am !!

People panick for tickets Hamburg, shalke, juventus, utd away in the semi by the time the game arrives people cant give there spares away..so stop panicking
Ive been this morning there was no more than 60 waiting...

cinnamon blue said:
got our tickets this mornning, have to say club have organised the queue system well, arrived 8.10 ...... tickets in mitt 10.am !!

What number were you in the queue mate?

I'm up tomorrow. I can bear a few hours queuing but if its 4 or 5 hours I'm getting on the blower

middletonblue said:
People panick for tickets Hamburg, shalke, juventus, utd away in the semi by the time the game arrives people cant give there spares away..so stop panicking
Ive been this morning there was no more than 60 waiting...

There was a lot more than 60 mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.