At City Today.

Balti said:
Rang up and joined the phone queue.

15 minutes later I had got through, discussed the options and chosen where to sit.

Piece of piss.

Well done City.

What choice did you get? A mate of mine went today and said that all the tickets down the sides in both tiers had gone and he had to go behind the goal. Is this true or is he winding me up because he knows I can't get down there until tomorrow!

Lancet Fluke said:
Balti said:
Rang up and joined the phone queue.

15 minutes later I had got through, discussed the options and chosen where to sit.

Piece of piss.

Well done City.

What choice did you get? A mate of mine went today and said that all the tickets down the sides in both tiers had gone and he had to go behind the goal. Is this true or is he winding me up because he knows I can't get down there until tomorrow!

I'm guessing it depends on who deals with your order. By the sounds of it each of the sales team have a seperate allocation to sell for all different areas and it's just pot luck as to which of the sales team deals with you and what they have left.

bluejase said:
Simple solution: Join a supporters club instead of moaning to fuck on here.

Right, I'm going to take the bait on this one. I accept the if you can't beat them join them sentiment, it's obviously the way forward given the situation but I think people are entitled to be upset if they believe that members of the supporters clubs with less points than them are getting a ticket before them or even worse, instead of them. Personally, there isn't a supporters club within 50 miles of me which is why I'm not a member of one although whether I'd want to sit in a pub with a load of cunts who think it's ok to stitch up other City fans, I'm not too sure.

If you join a supporters club, do you have to travel with them to an away game? I prefer getting the train to games, but it seems supporters clubs can help get you tickets

A little birdie told me that one branch applied for 64 tickets and got 61 tickets.(all £50 seats apparently?)

A vulcher told me that another branch applied for over 100 tickets and got most of them.

Of course they could be lieing, but the birdies husband is going with his branch, and so is the vulcher with his branch.

Hmmm.

Cue the..............

Can i propose an instant ban for the WUM crank's who post the usual

xxxxxx supporters club got 300 tickets for the final, and 299 of them havent ever been to a game.

Unless your going to post the name of the supportrs club that is breaking the rules, then your as bad since your keeping their secret.

Im not happy about what they do, but what is the point in posting guess what !!!!!!! i cant tell you...

If your not going to name and shame then whats the purpose of your post, other than to inflame and cause argument

jrb said:
A little birdie told me that one branch applied for 64 tickets and got 61 tickets.(all £50 seats apparently?)

A vulcher told me that another branch applied for over 100 tickets and got most of them.

Of course they could be lieing, but the birdies husband is going with his branch, and so is the vulcher with his branch.

Hmmm.

Cue the..............
shotguns for some shooting

sniff said:
Can i propose an instant ban for the WUM crank's who post the usual

xxxxxx supporters club got 300 tickets for the final, and 299 of them havent ever been to a game.

Unless your going to post the name of the supportrs club that is breaking the rules, then your as bad since your keeping their secret.

Im not happy about what they do, but what is the point in posting guess what !!!!!!! i cant tell you...

If your not going to name and shame then whats the purpose of your post, other than to inflame and cause argument

As I can't prove and confirm the above myself, as it's on their say so, it would be wrong of me to name and shame the branches.

However, I have no reason to disbelieve either person. It was posted in good faith.

Cue the backlash from............ :-(

PS. Been posting on here long enough to know I'm not a WUM or crank. Yes, I do have my moments like all BM posters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.