At City Today.

we are the east stand said:
Uwes Grandad said:
The club will never win with some. OSCs have been around for years. Its not a new thing. The constant whingeing about OSCs is boring because no particular OSC is ever named and shamed as breaking the rules. It is all rumour mongering. Loads on BM believed that those supporters that had attended early cup rounds deserved a ticket. The club listened and those on the CDS were rewarded. Those with high loyalty points got their wish. The criteria was made very clear for day one sales. The club IMHO did a great job today. Some people will never be happy!

Bang on.
Some people just cant help slagging the club in everything they try to do.

Agree also...some think that whatever city do its wrong!!

mcfcliam said:
Norb said:
My wife and I have bought tickets to every home game in every competition this season, but due to financial juggling we couldn't commit to the CDS. My wife is short of the 3000 required to be able to get a ticket as part of a group, but we just go together, so even if she did have another few points, we still couldn't buy together at my points level, as our "group" would be too small.

This means that I will be waiting till Tuesday week (4th) (2500points) before I get our tickets, so that we can sit together.

Some people are whingeing about the fact that they can't sit next to their partner
*because they didn't want to wait ONE day to guarantee sitting together*
and feel hard done by that the rules weren't bent for them.

Hopefully there will be some seats left together in decent areas.

Erm, no one will be sitting down.

Certainly not during the National Anthem. I shall be patrolling the stadium and listing seat numbers of those who mumble or do not appear to know the words.

Anybody on the same situation as me and want to join together to make a group of 4 people.

Me and my dad sit in the Colin Bell stand. I have 4960 points he has 4410 points. As it stands at the moment because there is 2 of us I have to wait until Tuesday to get our tickets.

If somebody wants to join up as a four either today or tomorrow then PM me

Cheers

Also does anybody know if they kept the groups to the same stand. My mates in a two going tomorrow but sit in the south stand

Queued from 6:20 yesterday and thought it was pretty well organised on the whole. My only gripe is there wasn't a great choice of seating when I got to the window. It was too dependent on the batches of tickets each teller was given. I guess it's good to iron out the problems before the final.

Hope that old boy was alright who fainted in the queue just behind me. He looked in a pretty bad way.

I felt that everything was pretty well organised yesterday except the most important bit - the actual selling of the tickets.

2 points - 1) Could City not have put a Wembley seating plan on the website (as Stoke did) or passed plans out to those in the queue to reduce the protracted conversations regarding where to sit when people reached the windows?

2) Couldn't the ticket office above the Superstore have also been used to reduce waiting times? Maybe move some of the stock downstairs to avoid impacting on sales?

I gave up queueing after 4 hours having managed to get through over the phone.

Hey ho - I'm sure it will all be sorted if we get to the final.

ForeverCity said:
danebanksheik said:
Do you meet the criteria to get your thread back and if you don't whose fault is it?
i'm not too bovered about whose thread it is. as long as it helps people out or gives people helpful information.

To ForeverCity:
NONE of the information you have given in this thread is remotely helpful.
I'm not sure whether you are deliberately winding people up or just being a bit stupid.
SC holders with 1500-2500 points are genuinely concerned about their prospects of getting tickets and your contributions are NOT helping.

(For the umpteenth time....)
1) ALL SC holders with more than 3000 points are effectively guaranteed a ticket (as this is the threshold the club was happy to use for the group scheme)
2) The club initially estimated that every SC holder with 2000+ points should get a ticket.
3) The exact sell-out point will depend on the actual level of demand
i.e. it could be as high as SC and 2000 points....it could even go to Citycards if demand is not as strong as club anticipates.

mrn1981 said:
Anybody on the same situation as me and want to join together to make a group of 4 people.

Me and my dad sit in the Colin Bell stand. I have 4960 points he has 4410 points. As it stands at the moment because there is 2 of us I have to wait until Tuesday to get our tickets.

If somebody wants to join up as a four either today or tomorrow then PM me

Cheers

Also does anybody know if they kept the groups to the same stand. My mates in a two going tomorrow but sit in the south stand

my personal hygiene can only be described as poor, i spit when i talk and fart alot, 10000 points tho ok ?

just got back , queued for an hour...only tickets left are top tier and behind the goal

I blame Jo for all this. He is not helping things is he?

The thought is running through peoples minds that if Tevez is not fit then they could see him up front if Dzeko or Balotelli gets injured and many are boycotting due to this fearful spectacle! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.