Atalanta Away, Where Are You?

Reckon this will sell out?
It will go to General Sale but loads of blues will be going on this, I know a couple of lads who haven’t had seasoncards for a while who are planning on this trip.

Not played at the San Siro since our only visit in 1978, it’s one of the iconic stadiums of European football.

Can anyone please advise me the best option today, ring up at 3 for tickets or log in online? Which will be easier and most likely get me a ticket thank you

Can anyone please advise me the best option today, ring up at 3 for tickets or log in online? Which will be easier and most likely get me a ticket thank you
On line is straight forward but make sure your friends and family is all sorted and you can all buy today. Failing that ring up but it's an extra £2.50 per ticket

On line is straight forward but make sure your friends and family is all sorted and you can all buy today. Failing that ring up but it's an extra £2.50 per ticket
Cheers mate obviously it says restricted right now, but as soon as 3pm hits will it become available I’m guessing? Always just bought my tickets as and when off friends and off here due to working away it’s been this way for years, looking forward to this one got all my flights and so on booked and the lads I’m going with already have their tickets

Cheers mate obviously it says restricted right now, but as soon as 3pm hits will it become available I’m guessing? Always just bought my tickets as and when off friends and off here due to working away it’s been this way for years, looking forward to this one got all my flights and so on booked and the lads I’m going with already have their tickets
Usually they are to the second with their timings

Were not playing in Dubai what this got to do with this thread.

Wanted to take the Week off and make a 3 day trip to Milan. Stayed in Bergamo before for a few nights, before going on to Milan. But the Week was already booked by somebody else in work.

Had my trip all planned around the TC.

As you know, they went bust.

Had less than 24 hours before being back in work.

Not f*iing about with changing flights, shit remaining flights time, trying to get back to the airport straight after the match via public transport, etc,

Can’t get the time off for Dinamo away as it’s during the busy retail period leading up to Christmas.
No time off work is allowed.

So, I decided to save my money for the knockout away stages next year.

In the meantime a mate working for an oil company in Iraq, who stays in Dubai over the Weekends, has invited me and another mate over for a week in Dubai in November. The accommodation is free. Just need to pay for the airfare. That's where my Atalanta money is going.

It was a tuff choice, but.....

Obviously won’t need a ticket for Atalanta/Milan, so if the tickets sell out, at least another blue will be using a ticket I would have had.

Ps. I’ve prebooked two Weeks off work around the final in Istanbul. Not taking any chances.

Last edited:
Wanted to take the Week off and make a 3 day trip to Milan. Stayed in Bergamo before for a few nights, before going on to Milan. But the Week was already booked by somebody else in work.

Had my trip all planned around the TC.

As you know, they went bust.

Had less than 24 hours before being back in work.

Not f*iing about with changing flights, shit remaining flights time, trying to get back to the airport straight after the match via public transport, etc,

Can’t get the time off for Dinamo away as it’s during the busy retail period leading up to Christmas.
No time off work is allowed.

So, I decided to save my money for the knockout away stages next year.

In the meantime a mate working for an oil company in Iraq, who stays in Dubai over the Weekends, has invited me and another mate over for a week in Dubai in November. The accommodation is free. Just need to pay for the airfare. That's where my Atalanta money is going.

It was a tuff choice, but.....

Obviously won’t need a ticket for Atalanta/Milan, so if the tickets sell out, at least another blue will be using a ticket I would have had.

Ps. I’ve prebooked two Weeks off work around the final in Istanbul. Not taking any chances.

Cool Story bro... lol

Alright fellas, it won't let me buy tickets on the app or website, do you have to get them on the phone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.