Atalanta Away, Where Are You?

Anyone struggling online get the person u are buying for to create an online account then either add get the person to add u to friends a fam and then u can buy for them on they can buy on there own.

Two in 312. Taking my missus and luckily she remembered last night she has a City membership number from buying me a birthday present 2 years ago which made things much simpler once they reached general sale at 3pm.

Ticket office very strict on my phone call that membership name equals name on ticket-even if you only wanted to ‘swap’ memberships so to speak within your own family. Still all sorted now.

Odd how firm the Italians are on this, I went to Valencia vs Ajax two weeks ago and got two straight off the Valencia website with no membership requirements and no ID required on the gate.

Two in 312. Taking my missus and luckily she remembered last night she has a City membership number from buying me a birthday present 2 years ago which made things much simpler once they reached general sale at 3pm.

Ticket office very strict on my phone call that membership name equals name on ticket-even if you only wanted to ‘swap’ memberships so to speak within your own family. Still all sorted now.

Odd how firm the Italians are on this, I went to Valencia vs Ajax two weeks ago and got two straight off the Valencia website with no membership requirements and no ID required on the gate.
Italian bye-laws mate.

You even have to do it for Serie A games I believe, I've always been asked for my ID when at matches in Verona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.