Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones and Otta on the bench and no recognised CB starting. Looks like Pep really likes this paring and not just as an emergency
I think it is more that he wants to see if it is actually viable, as one performance isn’t enough evidence to make a determination, and this match is as good as any to capture more data for or against.

Worked against palace but I really don’t want to see two centre midfielders at cb unless there’s no alternative. We’ve got 3 fit cb’s and none of them are deemed better than two holding midfielders? Wouldn’t have pushed mendy but the fitness staff obviously know what they’re doing so I trust he’s more than ready especially when we’ve opted not to have a replacement (I know cancelo can play there) on the bench. Great to see Foden and mahrez deserves his spot. Jesus can consider himself unlucky felt he deserved to keep his place,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.