Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Did anyone notice as we came out for the start of the second half that KDB face was bright red, looked to be really angry or Frustrated. I thought at the time that Pep may have had a go at him at half time but in hindsight maybe he had his knock then and knew he would have to try and run it off or his game was over.

On the other hand he may have looked flushed as Gingers normally do in Spain.

I've done my ankle numerous times playing football had to stop playing because I've ankles like Harry Kane! The one good thing is he gave it a go to try and continue playing, More than likely of it was serious damage you wouldn't even attempt to give it a go again because you literally couldn't walk on it. Hopefully it's one of those painful ones at the time, No doubt he will have swelling and bruising but few days rest and the medical team sorting him out hopefully he'll be available for Brighton. Fingers crossed.
Hope your right mate. Walker is so important to us

You have no issues with the way Madrid play. Are you kidding mate. That’s not football in the slightest and if city played like that over the two legs I’d be embarrassed.
What those pricks resorted to last night was way beyond anything that should be seen in an elite football match.

And to compare Fernandinho to that mob and what they get up to is far removed from reality as it gets.
Its there way and they are good at it, i would not want to watch it every week, but 60K do because that way has made them successful. They I imagine had to play like that to compete with Real and Barca and it helped them beat them to titles. I didnt like how Wimbledon played, but it made them successful, just because we play football in what is considered the right way it does not give us the right to tell others to play like us.

Peak Fernandinho would be perfect for Atleti, but because he plays for us we overlook his mastery of the dark arts. That is hypocritical because we enjoy the way he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.