Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

You have no issues with the way Madrid play. Are you kidding mate. That’s not football in the slightest and if city played like that over the two legs I’d be embarrassed.
What those pricks resorted to last night was way beyond anything that should be seen in an elite football match.

And to compare Fernandinho to that mob and what they get up to is far removed from reality as it gets.
Agreed, I’ve watched a lot of Atletico for over a decade now, always had a soft spot for them and always cheered them on, especially against Real and Barca, and even liked their wind up tactics to gain any advantage they could, but last night that changed completely, it went way beyond what was acceptable in a sporting arena and hopefully they’ll be punished properly for it, the governing need to act and forensically examine the game from start to finish, I won’t hold my breath though.

I think you may be over reacting mate. What athletico did last night was nowhere near as despicable as a team say, for instance, coming out after the half time break a minute late.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if UEFA fine both clubs for players losing control, even though City players didn't lose control.
Felipe will get a derisory fine for not leaving the pitch whilst Savic will get away with it as they'll say the ref dealt with it at the time. It's bent.

A proper organisation would ban Atletico from UEFA competitions for a season, but we all know that won't happen.

good old uefa, nothing wrong at all last night, the referee kept things under control, players where disciplined accordingly... Boooo the bent bastards

so, the appeal for the 5,000 fan ban

Hi.
I'm a West Ham fan and I've not posted on your website before, but after watching that ridiculous behaviour last night, I am so glad you knocked Atletico out. What a bunch of sad losers.
One of their fans was wittering on the match page some bollocks about caviar and pigs.
Well you were the caviar and they were definitely the pigs
Hi,
Thanks for the kind words. They're a truly horrible team. Not sure why they feel the need to resort to bully boy tactics, as they've got some fantastic players. They definitely take after their manager.

As for that poster, I waved him a cheery farewell last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.