Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Let's hope that, for once, UEFA take the strongest possible action after the disgraceful scenes in Madrid last night, and dish out the maximum penalty - which we all know is essential; ban that ref sine die.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if UEFA fine both clubs for players losing control, even though City players didn't lose control.
Felipe will get a derisory fine for not leaving the pitch whilst Savic will get away with it as they'll say the ref dealt with it at the time. It's bent.

A proper organisation would ban Atletico from UEFA competitions for a season, but we all know that won't happen.

The enquiry into last nights game will be end of season 2023 when everything will have been forgotten about. Perhaps both clubs given a warning

Will felipe and savic ever learn ? No just carry on.

Let's hope that, for once, UEFA take the strongest possible action after the disgraceful scenes in Madrid last night, and dish out the maximum penalty - which we all know is essential; ban that ref sine die.
They will.

City to get a suspended 2 year European ban and a hundred million Euro fine for incitement.

Hi.
I'm a West Ham fan and I've not posted on your website before, but after watching that ridiculous behaviour last night, I am so glad you knocked Atletico out. What a bunch of sad losers.
One of their fans was wittering on the match page some bollocks about caviar and pigs.
Well you were the caviar and they were definitely the pigs
Cheers Hammer. Good luck tonight.

Its there way and they are good at it, i would not want to watch it every week, but 60K do because that way has made them successful. They I imagine had to play like that to compete with Real and Barca and it helped them beat them to titles. I didnt like how Wimbledon played, but it made them successful, just because we play football in what is considered the right way it does not give us the right to tell others to play like us.

Peak Fernandinho would be perfect for Atleti, but because he plays for us we overlook his mastery of the dark arts. That is hypocritical because we enjoy the way he plays.
There dark arts and a bit of shithousery or whatever it’s called these days but Fernandinho never goes out to injure people or take it too far. That’s not hypocritical or blue tinted specs either. That last night was bordering on Sunday league antics.
And yeah we do play football the right way and we should be applauded for it and those no marks yesterday should get no praise from anyone in football.

To try and compare them to Wimbledon of years gone by as well is an insult to the dons. Yes those boys knew there limits and mixed it up by never resorted to 90 minutes of that bullshit. That foden didn’t get seriously injured is by pure luck rather than anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.