Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

That's him. I remember he lacked pace but was a much better footballer than Savic.

He was. Remember that ball that came stupidly off the top of Savic's head in the Tottenham home game in the 2011-12 season and let them in for a goal? (Mind you, Joleon, who had been irreproachable all season, did the same thing in the worst possible game to do it in…)
Nastasic didn't really need pace because his reading of the game was generally very canny. I seem to remember a big cock-up between him and Hart that let Torres in for a last minute goal at Stamford Bridge. Annoyed the shit out of me. If I remember it, it was because on that very day I decided to register here.

Just watched over the 60min highlights on BT catch up, no doubt we were under the cosh 2nd half but forgot about that huge chance for Gundog one on one from near the pen spot in 95th minute.
This catch up mentioned (via walton) the attempted Savic head-but on Sterling, but somehow managed not to show it!

Just watched over the 60min highlights on BT catch up, no doubt we were under the cosh 2nd half but forgot about that huge chance for Gundog one on one from near the pen spot in 95th minute.
This catch up mentioned (via walton) the attempted Savic head-but on Sterling, but somehow managed not to show it!
I've still not seen it, has anyone got the footage?

I've still not seen it, has anyone got the footage?
Here ya go...

Nice one for a change, particularly from Laurens considering we always smash his team.

Too fucking right. They created a couple of half chances over 180 minutes, with some of the most expensive attacking players in world football, and got knocked out for it. Good for them.

What's the point of VAR? Ruling off offsides that no one in football would be calling offside for five years ago, not catching blatant violent play.
I would imagine they were more concerned with what was going on in the main melee and missed this altogether. If Raz had gone down clutching his face then maybe the outcome would've been different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.