Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

really poor second half, not sure what was going on with our players, but holy shit what a win. god i hope walker and KDB are okay.

Piss poor refereeing caused a lot of that.
I must sound like a stuck record sometimes, but I referee Walking Football (doing some Internationals next weekend). The level of dissent allowed by these referees is shocking. I (we, as Walking Football referees, certainly in Wales where I referee) warn players once about dissent, second time it is a Red Card and off. I think I would probably have sent off the whole AM team after about 20 minutes.....

I can’t believe we’ve stolen the BT Sport award for bravery shithousing & professionalism from Athletico, all the presenters & commentators did nothing but croon over them for the two legs & it turns out we are better than them at that as well…..hahahahaha suck it up

Rio Ferdinand

Former England defender on BT Sport

Distasteful behaviour from the Atletico players, they should be embarrassed with some of the antics they have gone on with - you have to say, talking about football, well done to Atletico Madrid as they made Manchester City play in a way we haven't seen for a long time, took them out of their rhythm and their stride. But some of the stuff towards the end was not what you want to see on a football pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.