Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

I don't know what happened to us after we came out for the second half, but it was shocking.

No pass into midfield, Eddie having to kick long, Gundo gassed, Sterling anonymous.

If this was Pep's Champs League aberration for this season, at least it came now.

Cancelo out of the semi first leg, Walker and Kev possibly out, Phil kicked to shit.

Saturday is going to be a painful day I fear.

Stones and Eddie were heroes and Fern settled us down when we needed it.

Love Zinchenko even more after going after Savic.

Well done boys, had our luck, but showed immense bollocks.
Two words.

Ilkay Gundogan.

Everything that was wrong with tonight stemmed from his selection in that midfield.

Very poor ref tonight. We did well defensively but we couldn’t keep the ball 2nd half.

The fact that Atletico went full on loco last few minutes was actually probably helpful. Instead of pushing for the goal they needed they were determined to settle scores.

I really hope KDB and Walker aren’t out for long. Losing those two for a while would he

We’ll have to rest a lot of players for Saturday because so many of our team will be absolutely knackered.

Fancy us against Real all the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.