Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Ake was a beast when he came on. I think he’s been a great squad player and in recent months he’s shown he’s reliable in big games too. Stones great tonight also. Any updates on Kyle?
What a fucking mad game.

Felipe was going to be sent off right from the first challenge on Foden in the first half....it was coming all game...

Athletico are a disgrace...I dont mind hard games, hard tackles but there were so many snide challenges and pushes trying to injure players (one on foden after the ball is off the pitch in the first half...one on Ake trying to push him into Ederson and then the one that led to the hasstle at the end - Im sure there were more as well)..plus the initial barge in the back on foden that led to his head injury - they seemed to deliberately target him today

As for the game I always feel in highly charged games like that that we lose something in midfield with Gundo in there....he just isnt aggressive enough and when pressed at pace he is in trouble......we ssw it att he start of his career at city and for the first time in a while we saw it again tonight

Having said all that we fought, we battled and we stood upto them and all that matters in the CL is the result.....

Real will be a hard game.....they have a forward line on fire but they can also be got at at the back and give u chances....we just need to take them.

You just know its going to be Liverpool in the final whoever wins out of us and Madrid.....Villareal will get smashed by them.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.