Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Could see some surprise names at weekend I feel after that, but without being great and I think we were pretty crap 2nd half, we got it done and defended really well. Paid a toll tho, walker and de bruyne injuries possibly, no way we'll see either vs Liverpool I think. Prem games have to be prioritized. Through to semis, all that matters against this shite. Real should be a better game, and I think we'll have more of a chance to play our football.

Felipe absolutely smashed Phil in first 10 and then did same to de Bruyne 5 mins later. The first one wasn't a yellow, 2nd was. It was like he was given permission and the Kevin one may well have caused the injury.
Massive bravery from our lads tonight. Some poor performances but they all worked for it

But they fucking didn’t you whining pillock. We fought and we battled, and we came through. John Stones and Nathan Ake in particular, fucking heroes, battlers. You? A perpetually negative moaning naysayer. Cmon City
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BT Sport: "It is the champion of Spain and they played with energy and in second half were better than us and we were lucky we didn't concede

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.