Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Unless I’ve missed it, as I know it wasn’t shown on the BT coverage, but has anyone seen this so called headbutt by Savic?

Simeone is a ****. He riles up everyone in that stadium including the fans. The guy needs to be banned because that can get dirty and unsafe for the other team's supporters

Well that was…fun in a stick pins in my eyes kind of way ;)

City showing some real metal steel tonight after a tough week.

The defence was imperious. John, Laporte, Ake and Eddie outstanding.

The antics from the Madrid players was expected. Savic is a goon. Should have been off for the headbutt alone. Special mention to Jack and Zin for pushing this so called football team into a mental breakdown.

Hopefully the injuries are not as bad as they appear.

Very proud of the team. Big blue balls on show tonight. Gritty determined win. Love it.

Last edited:
What I loved about Ake is that he comes across as such a likeable and chilled passive guy, Dutch cool, but fuckin hell he showed his metal tonight, thats the kind of guy you used to worry about as kid, the ones who flip if you cross a line. Top lad, respect has gone up tenfold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.