Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Proud of the lads tonight. Athletico are a disgrace of a club, the team reflect their twat of a manager. We kept our cool and saw the game out in a really professional manner.

Special mention to Fernandinho and Ake who got us over the finishing line and to Pep for his in game management and substitutions.

The two games with Real are going to be tough, but it's got to be a big psychological boost to have come through a game like that.

Ankles are stretchy, as long as he's knee ligaments are fine I think we'll be OK. He was moving OK in the tunnel fight
I don’t think it was ankle, didn’t give me that impression from being down and we certainly weren’t treating it.

Seriously, wtf is up with him ? Ex City players are normally fairly respectful and have no anti City feelings in them - but Savic was a total **** in both legs. He's not even from Madrid. Has he been holding a vendetta for 10 years ?
Drank the Simone cool aid and spends his summers up at Camp Cultico along with the rest of the Pathetico Madrid wankers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.