Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

If you mean it times gone by, where UEFA would shaft City at the mere sniff of a decision to make then yes we were lucky. I'll say that much, we still complain about the odd decision but I think some of us forget how bad it used to be. For me the ref bias stopped last season or the year before. The Real game a couple of seasons back shocked me how fair the officiating was.
Well that tonight wasnt fair, even if we did have the slight rub of the green with the non pen incident.

thats as bad a performance by a ref in Europe as ive ever seen in the last 15 years

Not an easy watch and it would have been much more relaxed had we scored with one of our decent early chances.
Having said that, a first half goal might have released the weapons-grade shithousery even earlier. - They were just using industrial grade shithousery in the first half.
Great spirit from the lads though; it was fantastic to see.
AM are a stain on the game and their manager is an utter dickhead. A spineless referee was never going to control the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.