Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

They sort of reminded me of some of the South American club teams at the end of the sixties and early seventies that used to meet winners of the European Cup. Teams that could play if they wanted, but preferred to use every piece of shithousery in the book rather than that.
Haha, yeah. Remember Estudiantes?

Wouldn't be a city UEFA match without a scandal involving an oppositions players not being sent off.

Savic is a fucking disgrace. I mean wtf is his problem?

Pi
Ref absolute wanker and the reason the match descended into chaos at the end and in the tunnel.

Atletico shithouse fûcking wankstain of a football team.

Simone has moulded his team to reflect him, shithouse wanker.

The crowd who turn up for that every week, well done, not for me.

Finally, the hard man in the tunnel being held back doing his head butt motion, fùcking nonce, let’s see you do it in the real world dickhead.
Puts to bed the fallacy of ref’s managing games

The thuggery started in the second half in the first leg. Those last 20 mins in the first leg were horrendous. They got away with a lot on Grealish and they did the same to Foden today. Referees of both games have a hand to play in what happened at the end. You let Felipe stick around, Someone urging the crowd in an already boiling environment, it's going to come to this. Simeone has basically convinced every Atletico fan in that stadium that they were hard done by and those fans will react.

Hoddle started the narrative that Atleico should have had a penalty. I certainly saw a touch on the ball first but we never saw many angles of it. Trust Hoddle to see it differently.
Hes a cnnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.