Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

I noticed on the tunnel cam that the police were chasing after the City players and ignored the Madrid players.
I think UEFA will do the same.
Apparently the police were over on our side of the tunnel because Savic had crossed the floor and gone for Jack.

The ref didn’t nip things in the bud from early on.
Savic needlessly touching Fodens face, shouldering him in the back when the ball was running out for a throw (not the one where he got his head cut, a later incident) the Felipe assault on Foden
Then when they knew there was no way through they lost the heads totally

a total scum club who behaved like their manager
Never seen that in years how they behaved with Grealish last week and Foden tonight, was like a throw back to the 1970s

by the way, well played Foden
Totally wound them up from the first whistle, didn’t react and then had the last laugh leaving the bigger boys throwing their toys out of the pram and crying on the pitch

The referee ruined tonights game.
I assumed a German ref would be used to huge matches and keep a firm control.
He was a limp, wet lettuce who let the Athletico players walk all over him.
He allowed thuggery throughout the game (the early challenge on Phil was an obvious yellow).
This allowed Athletico to constantly surround and bully the ref. He even back-pedalled at one point as about 6 of their players enveloped him.
Where were our players in these protests. I thought Gundo was anonymous and nobody from City questioned his decisions.
This lack of us remonstrating I feel led to us getting 5 of our players booked, as against only 3 (although one theirs received 2 yellows) of Athletico.
I bet EUFA take no action for the tunnel incidents either...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.