Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

He arrived here at 20 years old a couple of months after his father killed himself. Foreign country, no family, poor grasp of the language.

Not really surprising he didn't hit the ground running and his career post City has shown he was worth the hype that made us sign him.

Shame he lost it a bit tonight but he pulled some hair and fake headbutted Sterling...he didn't kill anyone.
Sometimes signings just don’t work out for whatever reasons.

My overriding memories of him were he was soft as shit and was a defender that couldn’t defend. He has shown over the years that isn’t the case and in that Atletico side he is more than capable.

I think there was no real hard feelings or animosity from City fans toward him but that tonight was disgusting. I am all for a player showing heart and fighting for the team (I encourage it) but for me, him behaving like that was way over the line. It felt like his actions towards Foden and Sterling were in the heat of the moment (it happens) but the Grealish stuff doesn’t feel football related at all.

Completely expected them to play like that near the end and so did pep and city. Dealt with it superbly.

Like angry little man syndrome personified and we held our nerve.

Actually looks like it's walker going for it in the tunnel for what it's worth.

Up the blues.

It’s the first time in a long time I have seen Man City lose complete control of the game, we are used to city getting beat but still being the team with most possession and still creating the chances.
No idea what happened to silva, gundo tonight but they was way off the pace.

it’s easy to say well done to city tonight for the fight but they could of easily conceded 3 or 4 goals tonight. Luckily for us A Madrid couldn’t finish.

brilliant result ofcourse and that is all what counts. But I think maybe the occasion got to the lads which is a little worrying since we got real next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.