Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the Champions League but only league champions can enter. It sounds awful. Whenever someone suggests it should be that way I ask if they would tune in to watch Real Madrid vs Basel in the quarter-finals.
The short answer is no. Plus there is no chance of ever going back to that system unless on a league basis with the top team in the leading nations in a group of six or so.

Only real decision is whether Stones or Zinny play. If Zinny, Cancelo goes to right back. That said, Pep likes Gundo in European games so it wouldn't surprise me if if played instead of Foden and KDB pushes further forward
Id'e be very surprised if Ake started

Need a decent enough cushion going into the second leg, be happy with a 2-0/3-1, however, can see this being something monumental and real statement made before Sunday..

Key for this will be Raz, he’s getting in his groove and the set up from AM should provide the space he needs to cause chaos!
Hope you're right there - I'd be happy with any sort of lead especially with away goals not counting.
But this is such an incredible few games we've got coming up because the game tomorrow is huge but the one on Sunday even bigger.
Every game now we've got to be clinical in front of goal Come on you blues

Imagine the Champions League but only league champions can enter. It sounds awful. Whenever someone suggests it should be that way I ask if they would tune in to watch Real Madrid vs Basel in the quarter-finals.
Have a look at the teams villa played when they won it, forest too. And liverpool. They played about 4 rounds and were playing the champions of ireland and finland.

infinitely harder trophy to win now than then

Good win tomorrow.

And on Sunday hopefully.

I am sick to death of the MSM collectively circle Jerking every day for the Scousers.

Lineker said Saturday night " The time of the season has come where we put teams on in chronological order just before the Scousers game against Watford then ours.

It is not Paranoia.

Good win tomorrow.

And on Sunday hopefully.

I am sick to death of the MSM collectively circle Jerking every day for the Scousers.

Lineker said Saturday night " The time of the season has come where we put teams on in chronological order just before the Scousers game against Watford then ours.

It is not Paranoia.
They played before us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.