Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that there are currently 10 manure fans voting on the outcome of this match.

Come on City, really looking forward to this match.

Think we’ll line up like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Sterling
Foden

Mahrez is one of the first names on the team sheet surely.

Front three of Sterling, Mahrez, Foden would be nice.
Yep but I think more likely Foden gets dropped and KDB plays false nine. More room for a Rodri, Silva, Gundogan midfield. Whether he goes with Sterling or Grealish is anyones guess.

Match predictions:

1. We will smash them by three of four
2. Simeone will run up and down the touchline waving imaginary cards
3. At least four Atletico players will have life threatening injuries during the game but miraculously recover after a couple of minutes
4. If you thought the likes of Palace and Neverton could waste time you ain't seen nothing yet
5. The ref will add on zero minutes of injury time in the first half
6. A fucking drum will find its way into the ground but scores of City fans will be told they can't bring a bag in with them and have to pay £5 to store it somewhere
7. The stupid anthem will be booed but on TV the music will be just turned up to mask the booing
8. TV commentators will manage to mention the rags in the first ten minutes

Agreed on all but point 8- I predict after 3 mins rags get mentioned and then point 9 I’d add dippers being mentioned by the 5th minute.

A proper shithouse of a team. Diving, cheating, time wasting will all be on show. The ball will be out of play a lot. Atletico have a tricky attack backed up with a solid defence.

Dippers/Spurs type of game. Control the tempo and stop the counters. We don’t want an end to end game as our finishing is not great.

It’s all on the players for me. Time to learn from our mistakes and step up.

2-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.