Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

i reckon it will be similar, there will be loads that dont want to fly back over to Madrid barely a month after the first trip. Plus we've played Real away a few times so plenty already ticked it off the list
Its human nature, if things go well and we're in the semi's, demand won't be quite as strong, as we played there a few weeks before. Bit like Atletico playing us a couple of weeks after trafford and nowhere near selling out, when they normally would.

i reckon it will be similar, there will be loads that dont want to fly back over to Madrid barely a month after the first trip. Plus we've played Real away a few times so plenty already ticked it off the list
I’m going next week but already decided I’m not going to Real Madrid for exactly the reasons you have mentioned

can’t justify the cost twice in the space of a few weeks

I’ll be in Paris though whatever it costs

I’m going next week but already decided I’m not going to Real Madrid for exactly the reasons you have mentioned

can’t justify the cost twice in the space of a few weeks

I’ll be in Paris though whatever it costs
I’ve already booked the euro star £134 return Friday until Monday champions league weekend if we get there and the dippers the fares are going up 10 fold if we don’t I will have a weekend away

Does anyone know, will be filling in the Spanish entry form at the weekend ,
We are going via Majorca
Will we need to do 2 forms 1 for Majorca and 1 for Madrid or will 1 form get us into both ?

Does anyone know, will be filling in the Spanish entry form at the weekend ,
We are going via Majorca
Will we need to do 2 forms 1 for Majorca and 1 for Madrid or will 1 form get us into both
If you follow the link to gov.uk on the city ticket details there’s a section for travelling between mainland Spain and the Balearics and I think k it says nothing is required if you’re doing this journey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.