Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Hi all. Managed to get tickets for this, we land at 4pm local time on the day of K.O, therefore plaza mayor isn’t really doable. Is there anywhere near the ground, boozer wise, the city faithful are most likely to be in? And are club colours okay to be worn over there if we end up in a bar near the ground that’s not full of city? TIA

Hi all. Managed to get tickets for this, we land at 4pm local time on the day of K.O, therefore plaza mayor isn’t really doable. Is there anywhere near the ground, boozer wise, the city faithful are most likely to be in? And are club colours okay to be worn over there if we end up in a bar near the ground that’s not full of city? TIA
9pm kick off, you'll be fine in plaza mayor until 7-8pm

I envy you. If it's your first time in Madrid, it's an interesting town. The tapas aren't as good as down south in my opinion (i.e. Andalucía), but you can get some damn good churros – if you like that. (Although now I come to think of it, that's more of a morning thing to sort of have with your coffee…). There's a place on the Plaza Mayor that does the best I've ever had. Excellent hot chocolate, too.

Apologies if this has already been answered...

Other than a Covid pass, is there other documents that need completing before departure? I was told a form needs to be filled in but can't seem to find any information about it anywhere.

The original ticket details said you needed to fill in a health control form but the supporter information e-mailed today from City makes no mention of it. Required or not,, which is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.