Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

Good, proper game. No point in playing joke teams just to give yourself a false sense of superiority. Pep will have watched — like a hawk — and learnt. That you can be sure of.
Lose when it doesn't matter, but go away with a shedload of information that answers a load of questions about players!

The only flaw in your theory is I can't see the press hyping up utd.
Am I being Clarkied? The media hyped up the rags as potential quadruple winners when they beat Newcastle in the League Cup and scraped into the top four. They won't stop hyping them until the dippers appoint the next reincarnation of Shankly or Paisley.

That is NOT how to play a friendly against Atletico Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way are we going to win the title ever again :((((((

Have you placed yourself in thread 1 or 2?
I think I'll keep my options open and go for both but on alternate days.

In that way I can keep all my followers happy without jeopardising my schizophrenic personality and wumming technique.

Hasta la Ryvita.

He gave the ball away after a poor pass by Dias in the build-up. Then he failed to get back quickly so he was partially to blame. It was a poor pass by Dias but I though Phillips was slow to react. He often seems flatfooted and not ready to receive the ball. To be fair Dias had a stinker in the second half.
Those little play out routines have my heart in my mouth at times but Rodri usually flicks it back to Akanji on the dead ball line and we are away, both got good feet and quick heads. Again not sure if Kalvin will pass muster on this aspect.

I wasn't able to watch the game (listened to the commentary) so can't make any judgement on the performance.

From comments on here I'm convinced that City must have played two different friendlies at the same time, with alternative players using the same names. Must be a new tax dodge or something. Seems like every player was either great or shit, that we're either critically short of players or maybe we're not, and next season is/isn't going to be a disappointment. Oh and any Far East football fan who wants to spend some money on a City shirt can go fuck themselves.

Does that about sum it up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.