Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

MSP said:
They are signing Mandzukic, I guess that ends their interest for Negredo-.

Apparently by the end of the week..

Atletico Madrid holds the substitute Diego Costa. According to reports gathered by the new Tuttomercatoweb.com striker Mario Mandzukic will colchoneros. The tip of Croatia by the end of this week will be officially biancorosso a player, he is ready for a contract for four seasons four million net. Bayern Monaco will take cash of € 20 million.

mancity dan said:
MSP said:
They are signing Mandzukic, I guess that ends their interest for Negredo-.

Fingers crossed. The Beast will be back better than ever next season.

You would hope so- he was phenomenal in the first half of last season. BUT- if it is true that his poor performances were down to personal issues, the same personal issues that apparently are the reason he wants to leave, then is it worth keeping him when we can get 20M+?

I'm not arguingn with the club- if he replicates his first half of the season form then I will be delighted- he was quality.

Just hope the rumours of personal dissatisfaction affecting his performances aren't true. We can't carry players.

Playing time will be interesting for him. Seriously he will play less than last year if Jovetic&Aguero can improve their fitness/injury status.

Another factor could that we will play more often with a midfield trio and one striker in tougher PL away games and most CL games probably. While if Dzeko is getting a new contract he will expect to have probably the biggest role after Agüero.

Hi is it a good thing that Negredo is staying? he was great for the first half of the season but then went off, we are rumoured to be playing a 1 striker formation next season so wont 1 striker be upset with lack of game time?

Jaxite said:
Hi is it a good thing that Negredo is staying? he was great for the first half of the season but then went off, we are rumoured to be playing a 1 striker formation next season so wont 1 striker be upset with lack of game time?
Yes, good cover if we pick up any injuries up top. Hopefully he'll show his form from first half of last season, as oppose to the end :)

You have got to assume that Atletico were given little encouragement (by City) unless they offered stupid money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.