Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

citysince88 said:
I am surprised so many seem to prefer Dzeko to Negredo, given how frustrating Dzeko is and the contract situation.

because he is more consistent than negredo tbh even if he miss a LOT ,he isn't getting injured and he was the one that won us the title tbh

MihaiCity said:
citysince88 said:
I am surprised so many seem to prefer Dzeko to Negredo, given how frustrating Dzeko is and the contract situation.

because he is more consistent than negredo tbh even if he miss a LOT ,he isn't getting injured and he was the one that won us the title tbh

I agree, him and Toure carried City through those last couple of months in my opinion.

Dzeko is frustrating and might need ten shots to get a goal but he doesn't half get us some important goals.

I think when he comes back he will extend his contract. I hope so anyway.

I feel that this might be it for Negredo at City. Never looked the same again since his shoulder injury. Subsequently couldn't get a spot in the team anymore and now he is out with a long term injury again. He probably won't get a sniff once he is fit again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.