Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 77198

New season, new thread.

Atmosphere comments, home and away. News on displays and flags and for which games. Contributions/donations to displays and flags. Info on coach welcomes etc.

So far: terrible at Wembley but there were reasons why, really good second half at Burnley.

Buen ambiente

Get to town early doors, get on the lash, clear your throats and welcome our amazing treble winners back home by non-stop singing of our greatest hits.

..with a few nods to Istanbul of course.

Treble Treble (whoever came up with that deserves a medal, one of the best new songs I've ever heard)
Rodri's on fire (take a bow Jacky boy)

Lets smash it Blues.

Get to town early doors, get on the lash, clear your throats and welcome our amazing treble winners back home by non-stop singing of our greatest hits.

..with a few nods to Istanbul of course.

Treble Treble (whoever came up with that deserves a medal, one of the best new songs I've ever heard)
Rodri's on fire (take a bow Jacky boy)

Lets smash it Blues.
Treble Treble song any links/words etc

We’ve got loads of potential new songs that we can get going. I’m hoping it’s good against Newcastle and some of these are used

• Treble Treble
  • Have you ever won the treble, have you fck
  • Champions of England, champions of Europe - this one could go on for ages
  • Champions of Europe, we’ll never sing that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.