Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Can make a racket at Wembley. Depends on the game. It's a semi final and a lot of tourists and randoms attend. Was the same last year against Sheffield United. So many around me in the top tier had the odd fair weather City fan along with 3 mates who were neutrals. And a lot of others just seemed to be newcomers so didn't join in with the songs.

Will be different for the final when it's full of the hardcore again.
The other reason the atmosphere is better at finals is that fans often have to sit wherever they can so you get vocal fans on the top tier. All the noise started in the top corner for last year’s final. When you’ve got a roof to bounce off a few lads can get an anthem going. Like “You’re fucking shit” for example.

Bloke next to me (Hammers v Liverpool) would guess an Indian fella - whole match filming the game on his phone and face timing his friends back home and chatting away loudly. Filming himself celebrating a goal.
Obviously means well and excited to be there and his first game I suspect.

Glad I’m chucking it in next season - every match something like this is happening. iPhone/selfie generation are taking over the fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.